We all have one - a weird food combo that we absolutely love but everyone else thinks we’re crazy to eat. When we offer friends a bite of our creation, they’re hesitant to try it. But, we keep on eating and enjoying! We’ve come up with some unexpectedly awesome pretzel food combos for you to try out with your Fatty Sundays pretzels. Let us know which one is your favorite!
- Fatty Sundays Sprinkles Pretzels and Potato Chips: It’s no surprise that sweet and salty are a match made in heaven, but who would have thought that about chocolate and potato chips? For extra flavor, dip your potato chips in melted chocolate- yum!
- Fatty Sundays Toffee Pretzels and Popcorn: The sweet crunch of the toffee mixes so well with the saltiness of the popcorn and pretzels. Pair a Toffee bite with each popcorn kernel so you can enjoy the two flavors at once. This combo is super addictive!
- Fatty Sundays Dark Chocolate Pretzels and Bacon: The chocolate bacon fad continues. Try out this delicious combo at your next BBQ.
- Fatty Sundays Coconut Pretzels and Strawberry Cheesecake: Tropical toasted coconut flakes, creamy milk chocolate, fresh strawberries, and cream cheese - what more could you ask for?
- Fatty Sundays Birthday Cake Pretzels and Salted Caramel Frosting: Dip your Birthday Cake pretzel rods in salted caramel frosting - your taste buds will explode at the unexpectedly amazing (and super sweet) flavor combination!
Have another idea for a Fatty Sundays pretzel food combo? How do you enjoy your Fatty Sundays pretzels? Please share with us! We know there are endless delicious snack possibilities, and we’d love to hear from you.