The 5 Best Ways to Study for Finals
Posted on May 10 2017
Somehow it’s already May, and for many students this month is both exciting and draining. You’re expected to study for about 10 different finals simultaneously, but then comes summer break and graduation for seniors!
Studying for finals can be stressful, especially if you’re struggling to find the time and energy to put in the work. Well, we have some tips to help you ace those tests!
- Exercise before you study. Working out gets your blood flowing, helping you focus.
- Avoid all-nighters. Study earlier and get your rest, you’ll remember more in the morning.
- Eat breakfast the morning of your exam. A healthy meal will give your body the vitamins, protein, and all the good stuff you need to stay alert and energized.
- Study for 30 minutes a day. Avoid cramming and study in short, focused intervals.
- Reward yourself. After you’ve done some great work, give yourself a treat, like a Fatty Sundays chocolate covered pretzel!
As a student, you have a lot on your mind. From writing 20-page papers to studying for exams, being a student is a job in itself. Balancing your school and social life is tough, but it is doable. Keep calm and carry on. Good luck with your exams from the Fatty Sundays family! To the parents out there: surprise your college kids with the ultimate care package- a large package of Fatty Sundays pretzels in a variety of flavors. They (and their friends) will love you for it.