Fatty Sundays Funfetti Cake Pops
Posted on April 30 2018
Trying to come up with a unique, homemade birthday treat for your friend and in need of some inspiration? Get adventurous and try making our Fatty Sundays Funfetti Cake Pops! Our play on traditional cake pops includes crunchy Fatty Sundays Birthday Cake Pretzels, for that perfect balance of sweet and salty.
Gather Your Supplies
To make funfetti cake pops, you will need:
- 1 Box of Funfetti Cake Mix (and ingredients to make cake)
- 1 can of white frosting
- White candy melts
- Crushed Fatty Sundays Birthday Cake Pretzel Rods
- Lollipop sticks
- Cake pop stand
Once you’ve gathered all your ingredients, follow these step by step instructions:
- Make the funfetti cake following the box instructions and let cool.
- Crumble the entire cake into fine crumbs.
- Gradually add frosting 1 tablespoon at a time, mixing until the cake becomes claylike.
- Divide and roll the mixture in the palm of your hand to create balls with 1.25” diameter.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Microwave white candy melts on 30 second intervals until melted.
- Dip end of lollipop stick into melted coating and press into a cake ball.
- Chill cake pops for dipping.
- Dip each pop straight down into melted coating until completely covered.
- Immediately sprinkle your cake pop with crushed Fatty Sundays Pretzel Rods.
- Set the cake pop upright in stand until read to serve.
Try Our Other Flavors
Not a fan of funfetti cake? No problem! You can pair any of our delicious pretzels with your favorite box cake flavors. Check out our variety of tasty pretzel flavors and make a cake pop so worthy of a birthday celebration today.